Has it always been your dream to spend a year working and travelling in Australia?
At AusJob, we offer incredible opportunities all over Australia for those who wish to work, travel and experience the land down under.
So, whether its taking part in one of our awesome work and travel packages, undertaking an internship or becoming an au pair, let AusJob take you on a whirlwind adventure to the land down under that will leave you with memories for life!
At AusJob, we take the hard work out for you. Our main role is to ensure your journey down to Australia goes as smoothly as possible. We help you with everything from planning your experience, booking your travel, sorting your visa paperwork and executing your plans after you arrive! We want to make sure that from the moment you arrive, you feel 100% supported and encouraged to get the very best out of your time in Australia. With plenty of previous experience travelling Australia ourselves, the AusJob team know what it takes to make your trip one to remember.
Earn a great wage while saving up to explore all that Australia has to offer, gain working experience within various sectors and have the opportunity to earn academic credits or join a family as an older sibling and see the real Australia.
Work and Travel
- Airport shuttle pick up
- 3 nights accommodation at Sydney’s most popular hostel
- Australian Welcome Orientation and Information Session
- Ice breaker Welcome drinks
- 24/7 emergency contact number/assistance
- Aussie handbook – a guide to everything you need to know in Australia
- Australian sim card and phone number
- FREE use of WiFi/phone in the Sydney Office for Job and General Enquiries
- FREE fax, photocopying, scanning and printing in the Sydney Office
- Full 12 month membership to our dedicated Job service
- Advice + Assistance With Setting Up Your Medicare Account, Tax Back, Perfecting Your CV, Finding Accommodation,
- Personal Mailbox in Sydney, and Mail Forwarding Service (extra cost)
- A Spot On One of Our Awesome Travel Packages (Fun, Surf, Scuba and Ranch Packages Available)
- Internship within a well respected company
- Pre-arrival orientation (via Skype)
- Accommodation assistance (extra fees apply)
- Support services (pre-departure support and 24/7 in-country support)
- Visa and Flight support
- Academic component- for those doing this internship for academic credits, AusJob will ensure you have everything necessary to achieve those credits through this internship.
- Paper Work- To confirm your internship within your desired company, and to use as a reference for future employment
- Souvenir AusJob T-shirt
- Silver + Gold Packages, With Added Perks Including Accommodation Assistance, Also Available.
- A placement guaranteed with a screened host family (after passing the interview process)
- Support through your family interviews and matching process (you will have a dedicated co-ordinator who will work with you and your preferences to match you with your family)
- Pre-departure support and information pack (including hints and tips about your work as well as travel ideas)
- Welcome pack on location (full of quick and easy recipes, games to play with the kids, and the important information about what to do if you encounter any of the native wildlife!)
- Airport collection by your host family
- Follow up support from expert local agency
- Certificate upon completion-At the end of the programme you’ll get a certificate and a breakdown of your hours and experiences gained, plus you can use your family as a professional reference (this is especially useful if you want to Au Pair in America or work with children in any way)