Au Pair With AmeriCamp
£349 per person
Jet to the Land of Opportunity and seize a life-changing opportunity to influence the lives of adorable children in a truly remarkable country!
Develop a repertoire of incredible skills, meet wonderful people and broaden your horizons whilst working as an Au Pair in the USA!
Gain experience living and working in the USA as an Au Pair!
Improve your English, broaden your social network and make new friends and travel whilst earning money.
Educate yourself in the school of life, whilst enjoying the perks of additional financial benefits, such as minimum weekly stipend paid by your host family of at least $195.75 per week, room and board provided by your host family, two weeks of paid vacation (11 days), $500 Educational allowance to take educational classes at a college or university, round-trip airfare from your home country to the US, as well as accident and sickness insurance.
During your time Stateside, why not head plan a US tour to make your friends green with envy?
Meander through the magical locations of America; explore the luminous Las Vegas strip, delve into iconic Manhattan and catch the rays whilst riding death-defying rollercoasters in fun-filled Florida! Succumb to your desires and set out on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure!
Transform your American dream into an rousing reality with this incredible opportunity to make a difference to others whilst satisfying your craving for air miles!
Applicants for the Au Pair program must:
- Have experience and enjoy caring for children;
- Be between the ages of 18 and 26 upon arrival in America;
- Speak conversational English;
- Have completed secondary school (high school);
- Commit to spending 12 months in the USA;
- Have at least 200 hours of experience caring for children under the age of two if you wish to care for children less than to years old as an au pair;
- Have a driver’s license;
- Be in good physical and mental health;
- Pass a criminal background check;
- Be able to provide personal and professional references.
- Insurance – Comprehensive medical, travel and accidental death and personal liability coverage;
- You will gain a placement with a carefully selected host family;
- Weekly pocket money
- Attendance at an “Au Pair Workshop” in New York City, with instruction in child safety, development, and cross-cultural topics, and all expenses included (room, meals, bus transfers, instructional materials, etc);
- A regular schedule of social, cultural and recreational activities with other Au Pairs;
- Organised cultural activities twice a year;
- Attendance at classes that will help you learn about American culture with American students. Host families will pay up to 500 U.S. dollars for school fees, textbooks and materials;
- Quarterly newsletter.